Bachelor of Science Degree from Illinois State University in 1976 majoring in Office Administration.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois Association of County Officials (IACO)
- Illinois Association of County Clerk's and Recorders Zone III
- Authorized Agent for Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund of Woodford County and of Marshall, Putnam, Woodford Regional Office of Education No. 43
- Woodford County Republican Women
- Risk Manager for Woodford County Health Insurance
Worked as Deputy Clerk in the County Clerk's and Recorders Office from 1986 until January, 2001 serving as bookkeeper for accounts payable and payroll in addition to the routine office requirements. Also served as stenographer to the Woodford County Board by taking and transcribing all minutes, handling their correspondence, and scheduling all meetings of the Board and its Committees.
In January, 2001 transferred employment to the County Highway Department maintaining accounting records for the County as well as the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Actively involved with miscellaneous church, school, and community events now and during the years she and husband Jerry were raising their 2 sons.
December 2005 was appointed to complete the unexpired term of the Woodford County Clerk and Recorder with the unanimous recommendation of the Woodford County Republican Party.
Won the Republican seat for the Office of Woodford County Clerk and Recorder in the March, 2006 primary and ultimately was elected to this position at the General Election of 2006.
The staff and I are eager to serve the citizens of Woodford County in an efficient and pleasant manner as we work together as a team. You are always welcome in the Office!